All of us here at the All American Clothing Company would like to wish you a wonderful Labor Day! Enjoy and be safe!
Here`s a quick recap of the things we have been able to accomplish at the All American Clothing Company…Thanks to our hard working employees!
- We have been featured on FOX 22 TV, ABC World News with Diane Sawyer, CNBC, The Ed Schultz Show, National Public Radio, UNION RADIO, Colorado Radio with Tim Danahey, FOX Business, The Street, WFRN Live, World Net Daily, Making it in America Radio, Full Throttle Magazine, and AmericanMadeHeroes.com. We are doing our best to let more people know we exist and have become a popular topic in the media.
- We launched our TRACEABILITY program for our jeans! This new system allows our customers to trace their jeans all the way back to the farmer who grew the cotton! Click here to learn more: http://www.allamericanclothing.com/traceability.html
- We have started a FREE WEEKLY T-SHIRT giveaway for all our newsletter subscribers. Visit our website at WWW.ALLAMERICANCLOTHING.COM to join our newsletter and be entered for your chance to win! (the form is on our home page in the lower right portion of the screen).
- We are EXCITED to announce our NEW BREAST CANCER AWARENESS PRODUCTS that will debut in the next two weeks! We will offer new decorated T-Shirts, Hats, and Totes to draw attention to the battle against breast cancer. Twenty percent of the proceeds from our new products will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in order to help fight the battle against breast cancer. When you buy these products you have helped save a life.
- We are also excited about our new “CAMO” SHORTS. Check them out! Look for them in our cargo shorts section. http://www.allamericanclothing.com/products/AA121.html
- We have created additional USA Jobs! In an effort to continue providing you WORLD CLASS SERVICE and high-quality USA MADE clothing; we have created 14 new positions in our cut & sew facility AND hired a new marketing/communications expert. We expect to be able to increase our exposure to the people who want to buy USA Made clothing which will allow us to continue to grow and provide more USA jobs!
We would like to thank our loyal customers for their support, understanding, and efforts toward making changes in the USA! You truly understand the power behind buying USA MADE products. People like you allow us to make a difference in winning the battle against the economy and keeping jobs in the USA. We would like to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
God Bless America and Have an All American Labor Day!